vineri, 28 martie 2008

Positive Approach

Positive Approach

Father : I want you to marry a girl of my choice.
Son : 'I will choose my own bride!'
Father : 'But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter.'
Son : 'Well, in that case...OK'

Next Day
Father approaches Bill Gates.
Father : 'I have a husband for your daughter.'
Bill Gates : 'But my daughter is too young to marry!'
Father : 'But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank.'
Bill Gates : 'Ah, in that case... OK'

Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.

Father: 'I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president. '
President : 'But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!'
Father : 'But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law.'
President : 'Ah, in that case... OK'

This is how business is done!!

Moral: Even if you have nothing, you can get anything. But your attitude & approach should be positive.

Niciun comentariu: